Cutting Board, Black Walnut Pizza Board
- Handmade, from dark grained American black walnut hardwood
- Resilient, safe, food grade surface
Cost-effective material, end grain wood minimizes wear and tear on both cutlery and board.
- Multi-functional board, serves as a prep station, cutting and serving board
- Knife-Friendly Surface: The porous, soft straight grains of walnut wood make it a cutting surface that won’t dull your knives. Our cutting boards are gentle on knives while offering a self-healing property, the bacteria gets trapped inside and will suffocate & dry out eventually.
- Easy to maintain and clean, simply wash with warm soapy water and air dry
- Long Lasting Durability: You get a thick, sturdy and reversible block that won’t warp, crack or splinter and will last you years if properly maintained
- Material: Premium, handcrafted American black walnut hardwood
- 4 options available, dimensions:
- Small Board: 9.1" x 6" x 1" inch
- Large Board: 16" x 9" x 1" inch
- Medium Pizza Board: 14.2" x 6.7" x 1" inch
- Large Pizza Board: 15.5" x 7.5" x 1" inch
Dicing, slicing and chopping. Use this board for preparing foods or as a table centerpiece for serving warm bread, cured meats or a baked pizza!
LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
KnivesSet knives carry a lifetime guarantee for the lifetime of the product. We guarantee our knives against manufacturing defects in material and construction. The Limited Lifetime Guarantee is non-transferable and does not extend to normal signs of wear, rust, damage, breakage or other similar issues due to improper use, improper maintenance, product modifications, accidents, loss or theft and is only valid for KnivesSet knives. Any knife we determine to be defective will be replaced subject to the terms of KnivesSet Return and Refund policy and the terms of this Limited Lifetime Guarantee. For damaged knives, customers are required to provide proof of damage. No other warranties are implied or expressed other than what is specifically stated here.